PRE ENTRY CLOSED
Get your entry in before July 15th and we'll still include all the benefits of pre-entry (excluding the price discount). After July 15th Online forms will no longer be accepted. All remaining entries must be completed onsite at full price, plus gate entry fee required. Participant T-shirt/Goodie bags are not guaranteed for onsite participants.
Entry for the BUB Speed Trials can now be completed in an online form. These forms are submitted on a secure server, keeping your information safe. Just fill out, click and submit. You will get a confirmation thank-you page immediately after you submit, and we will email/phone you with an additional confirmation that we received it within 14 days or less.
All participants must be current AMA/ATVA members. Sign up online: www.americanmotorcyclist.com, by phone: 1-800-AMA-JOIN, or at the event prior to registration. Proof of AMA membership (your card) and photo ID of the rider must be shown at registration
Motorcycle Numbers are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Please check your motorcycle number availability prior to entering. If the number requested is taken, you will be required to choose another number of have a number assigned. Numbers can be up to 4 digits long (e.g. 1234). It is the entrants responsibility to ensure that they have the means to change or mark numbers on the motorcycle. Alpha-numeric numbers CAN NOT be used (e.g. 45a). Previous participants from 2007, 2008 and 2009 will automatically have their number reserved. If you participated in 2004-2006 but have not since- please check as your number may have expired. Bike numbers as well as the AMA class will need to be indicated on the motorcycle.
All riders are required to read the BUB Racing Riders Handbook, as well as the AMA Bonneville Supplementary Rule Book and will be required to sign a statement indicating that he/she has done so. Medical forms are submitted as part of the entry form.
Pre-Entry Fee: CLOSED Get your entry in before July 15th and we'll still include all the benefits of pre-entry (excluding the price discount).
Entry fee from June 11th: $750 (Note- FIM deadlines must still be met for FIM entry)
All riders must hold a valid FIM International License issued by the AMA or the home FIM national affiliate of foreign riders. Contact BUB now to initiate the license and machine documentation process. We will send you your licensing application and FIM information checklist (FIM Packet). All FIM Competitors must submit their license paperwork to BUB by the deadline (July 4th, 2011). This entry is conducted under the competition rules of the FIM. To download a copy of the FIM Checklist click here
INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTS: Download our International FIM Checklist here.
Please contact your local FMN. To find your national FIM affiliate please click here
In addition to the FIM information that you must submit to BUB, you are required to complete your Entry Form and submit your BUB fees prior to June 1st, 2011. FIM pre-entry fee includes unlimited runs, an event participant T-shirt & goodie bag, four (4) pit crew passes, gate discount coupons (max 15) for additional crew, eligibility for World Records, prize money and awards, provided all criteria are fulfilled. You DO NOT have to submit an AMA entry, your FIM entry include eligibility for AMA records- provided you meet the class requirements for the AMA. All attempts are considered for BOTH FIM & AMA.
Need help determining your FIM class? We have developed some flowcharts to help you. This chart is for information only. It should not replace reading and understanding the FIM rules and classifications. BUB will not be held responsible if you incorrectly classify your vehicle
If you know your AMA class click here.
If you DO NOT know your AMA class click here.
(Adobe acrobat reader required)
Pre Entry Fee: CLOSED Get your entry in before July 15th and we'll still include all the benefits of pre-entry (excluding the price discount).
Entry fee from June 11th or at the event: $700
AMA pre-entry fee includes unlimited runs, event participant T-shirt & goodie bag, four (4) pit crew passes, gate discount coupons (max 15) for additional crew, eligibility for National Records, prize money and awards, provided all criteria are fulfilled.
|Pre- Entry fee: CLOSED
Entry fee from June 11th or at the event: $250
|Brought to you by|
Entry fee includes a ‘Run Wat-cha Brung’ entrant T-shirt & goodie bag, two passes down the salt flats and your official timing slip. Pre-register by June 1st, 2010 and also receive a Free gate pass (for a savings of $80 for the week) Gate discount coupons (max 3) for additional crew available upon request.
Fee: $200 ea AMA, $250 ea FIM
An Additional Class fee applies where the same motorcycle & rider make a change to the original entered class. Additional Class can be submitted at the same time, or after the original entry using the supplemental ‘Additional Class’ form. Additional class pre-entry is recommended if you plan on running in two classes, it will save time and paperwork in registration. If a 2nd rider is entering on the same bike, but in a different class- a separate entry is required. If the 2nd rider is in the same class see ‘Additional Rider’. Additional Class fee includes unlimited runs, eligibility for National Records, prize money and awards, provided all criteria are fulfilled.
Fee: $200 ea AMA, $250 ea FIM
Additional Rider fee applies where the same motorcycle & class has a 2nd rider. Additional Rider can be submitted at the same time, or after the original entry using the supplemental Additional Rider forms. Additional rider pre-entry is recommended if you plan on running in two or more riders, it will save time and paperwork in registration. A separate form is required for each rider in addition to the original rider. If the subsequent riders will be running the motorcycle in a different class, an serrate full entry is required. Additional Rider fee includes unlimited runs, event participant T-shirt & goodie bag, eligibility for prize money and awards, provided all criteria are fulfilled.
Fee: $20 per person, per day OR $80 full week
Advanced sales for gate passes are available through BUB Racing up to July 31st 2010. Contact BUB Racing to order yours today!
Spectators are always welcome. Passes included pit access. Food vendors are available and we always recommend that you bring sunglasses, a hat and some shade! Spectator viewing areas are available on either side of the pit area.
AMA’s Statement of Responsibility:
You have voluntarily entered an AMA sanctioned competition meet. An AMA sanction indicates that this meet is listed in the Association’s official calendar and that the AMA rules for competition may be used as a guideline. It does not indicate that the track has been inspected or approved by the Association, nor does it indicate that the officials have been trained or accredited by the Association, nor does it indicate that your safety has been assured by any AMA authority or the organizer.
Motorsports are inherently dangerous. You should take part in this competition based on your own assessment of your abilities. If you have not personally inspected the course, we urge you to do so. You have been provided an opportunity to practice under non-competitive conditions. If you have not practiced, we urge you to contact the referee (officials) at this time. You are responsible for the quality and condition of your motorcycle and protective apparel.
The organizer does not provide medical insurance coverage. We urge you not to compete in motorsports without adequate personal medical insurance coverage. If you have any doubts at this time about your personal abilities to participate in this meet, if you do not have adequately prepared yourself and your equipment, or if you believe personal insurance coverage are not adequate to compensate you for any loss that might occur, we urge you to notify the organizer who will immediately refund your entry fee. Spectators witnessing these meets thereby assume all risks for any injury or damages resulting therefrom.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY… THE FINE PRINT
• It is the participant/spectators’ responsibility to read the conditions of entry. The AMA, FIM, promoters, officials, sponsors and vendors will not be held responsible for any consequences that results from persons not reading and understanding the conditions.
• Participants are not officially entered until the entry form and entry fees have been received by BUB racing and processed. Hardcopy entry forms are available from BUB Racing, however a $30 processing fee will be added to your entry cost for manual processing.
• Rider medical insurance is the responsibility of the participant. Contact the AMA for details on their rider medical insurance policies available for participants in AMA sanctioned meets.
• All riders must have a current driver’s license at the time of the meet from the state/country in which they reside (minor excluded with Parent/Guardian authorization).
• Any minors that are attending the meet must have both of their parents/guardians sign the Minor Release Form at the gate. If the minor’s parents/ guardians will not be accompanying them to the meet, the supervising adult must have a notarized Consent Letter authorizing them to sign on behalf of the parents/guardians. For more details contact BUB Racing Inc. or the AMA.
• All riders are deemed responsible for the actions of their family, crew and personal photographers. All participants understand that violation of the rules and procedures by any one they are responsible for, can lead to fines and forfeiture of their competition privileges.
• All persons entering the meet, including spectators, agree to respect the salt surface and will make every effort to protect this resource. Trash and recycling is to be carried out or disposed of in the dumpster's provided.
• All persons entering the meet are required to sign a liability waiver form before being admitted (at entry gate).
• Meet promoters reserve the right to refuse entry, or to eject anyone from the meet for any reason.
• Land Speed Racing is a dangerous activity and you enter this meet with that knowledge. BUB Racing Inc., FIM, AMA, BLM, their sponsors and affiliates will not be liable for any action in which you volunteer that may put you at risk.
• Entry fee, less $175 ($100 RWB & Additional Rider) processing fee, will be refunded in the meet of cancellation by BUB Racing Inc. due to adverse weather or course conditions prior to August 26th, 2011. No refund requests honored after the pre-registration closing date should an entrant choose not to attend. Participants can sell their entry to another participant- however fees will not be return to the original owner by BUB. All financial transactions due to sale of entry are between seller and purchaser. Seller must give written notice to BUB Racing granting transfer of fees buyer.
• The BUB Motorcycle Speed Trials is open to wheel driven record attempts only. No other propulsion entries will be accepted.
• If you do not agree to any of the above conditions, please contact the meet promoters and have your entry form withdrawn, and entry fees refunded before any participation in the meet.